jeudi 28 février 2008

Be Frenchy!

For those of you who don't know,I'm french! (yes this explains why sometimes you may not understand what I mean lol)
Here are some of my outfits which represents my french taste:
- Sexy Frenchy: A nice jacquard top with a collar and 2 mini skirts included(one very very short and one longer)
- Shy: A real must have,here shown in black and white but I've made it in several lovely colors) It includes a bolero with prim sleeves and shoulders, and an awesome belt! Some of my friends told me this dress was sooooo frenchy lol
-Champs Elysees: (yes like our beautiful avenue!)The coat to look classy and sexy even in winter!Available in several colors and a shorter version with pants is included! This kind of coat is the hot trend here in Paris this season!
-L'Amour à Paris: My dress from L'Amour Collection. A sexy cocktail dress with bustier and a volouptuous skirt, available in several colors, I just can't choose one when I wear it lol! I've also made a collar with feather to match with(included in the outfit), perfect for pics ; )
- BB's Caprice/BB's Caprice Black: Another cocktail dress,really unique: it has two tops,one very sexy,one classic, two collars:one all in fur one plain. You can mix the tops and collar and create your perfect cocktail dress!

Aucun commentaire: